International Cooperation Office
Who we are
The International Corporation Office (ICO) of ASOIU started operating in October 2015. Functioning under the Vice-Rector for International Relations, the office focuses on improving the University’s existing international relations and building new ties with foreign educational institutions, organizations, and enterprises. Currently, ASOIU has direct cooperation agreements with 75 universities from over 25 countries worldwide. The University carries out the student and staff exchange and implements mutual scientific projects within the framework of existing agreements.
What we do
The main objectives of the International Cooperation Office are as follows:
- To support the introduction of international practice at the university;
- To organize the signing of memorandums of understanding and bilateral agreements on the development of mutual relations between the universities;
- To ensure the membership of the University to international organizations and its collaboration with organizations and institutions;
- To provide the participation of the University in international projects;
- To arrange the participation of students and staff members in exchange programs, etc.
Director of International Cooperation Department
|Dr. Ulrich Eberhardt|
|2007-2011||BA at the Faculty of International Relations and International Law, Baku State University (honors diploma)|
|2011-2013||MA at the Faculty of International Relations and Economics, Baku State University (honors diploma)|
|2014 - present||Ph.D. at the Faculty of International Relations and Economics, Baku State University|
|February 2017- August 2017||Research at the Department of Political Sciences, University of Pavia, Italy (Erasmus+)|